| By Samantha Gladish |
- Boil sweet potato until soft. Let cool.
- Once cooled, mash sweet potato and add pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a large bowl (minus the oil/butter).
- Add mashed sweet potato and mix well until a smooth consistency. Feel free to add more spices/seasoning at this point.
- Heat oil in pan. Using a large spoon, scoop out pancake mix into pan to your desired size. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
Samantha Gladish, RHN, ROHP, graduated from the University of Toronto with a Bachelor of Arts Degree and proceeded to focus her studies in the field of Holistic Nutrition. After receiving a diploma from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition in 2009, Samantha acquired membership in the International Organization of Nutrition Consultants, earning her the designation of Registered Orthomolecular Healthcare Practitioner.
Since graduation, Samantha has demonstrated ongoing professional development through continuing education programs in Naturopathic and Orthomolecular medicine. Samantha’s comprehension of complementary and alternative medical treatments is evident in the success of her holistic practice. Samantha is also a certified Hatha Yoga instructor.
In the kitchen, Samantha transcends the disconnection between modern cuisine and the traditional preparation of whole, organic, live foods. Samantha’s culinary skills are surpassed only by her genuine enthusiasm for education and her practical application of nutrition in the prevention of modern disease. You can visit her on her website at www.holisticwellness.ca and follow her on Twitter @IMHolistic