Hi Strong Athlete!
Thank you for getting our Strong Athlete Performance Guide!
To access your free performance nutrition guide CLICK HERE!
Here’s what we suggest to help you get the most from the Performance Nutrition Guide:
1. Take your time to read through the entire guide from beginning to end without spending too much time on one area.
2. Write down what you have eaten in the last 2 days and compare that to what we recommend in our 6 Steps to Nutrition Success. How many of the steps are you following currently and how many do you really need to step it up on?
3. Print off a copy of the grocery shopping list and compare it to what you currently have in your kitchen. How many of the foods do you have right now and what would you like to pick up?
4. Take a look at the list of foods to avoid and see what you can find in your house on that list. We challenge you to throw away any and all bad foods you have in the house! It’s easier to eat well when you only have good food in your house!
5. Make a list of the supplements you are currently using and compare that to the ones in the sample protocol provided in the guide. Are there any supplements you might want to get or are there a few supplements you are taking that you might not need to be?
6. Start by making small changes to your daily nutrition to get rolling. Small steps are an easy way to start making progress without feeling overwhelmed. For the first 5 days focus on improving what you have for breakfast only. Once you got that improved, work on improving your lunch for the following week and continue making steady improvements each week until all your meals are performance worthy.
Good Luck Strong Athlete!
Coach Gaetan and Coach PK