The Best Way to Start Your Day
One of the most common questions I get from athletes, professionals, family members, and literally strangers on the street is “What should I eat for breakfast?”
From personal experience and feedback from many of our physique competitors, a high fat, high protein breakfast is one of the absolute best ways to start your day. Popularized by strength coaching legend Charles Poliquin, a high fat, high protein breakfast gives me:
- Sustained energy levels
- Better concentration and mental focus (with two small kiddies, I need all the help I can get :))
- Better mood and higher motivation levels
- Much better body composition (I notice that I get leaner faster when consistently following a high fat, high protein breakfast)
One of my favorite breakfast options is the following:
- A handful of macadamia nuts
- Fist sized serving of grass-fed ground beef or bison
- Two free range organic eggs cooked in coconut oil
- A handful of spinach
Give the high fat, high protein breakfast strategy a try and let us know how it works for you!
AND … to help make sure that 2017 is your best ever as far as health and performance, we’ve created an awesome 12-week group coaching program that guarantees results!
Our online/mobile friendly STRONG ATHLETE Group Coaching Program includes our proven 12-week training program, customized nutrition plan, food substitution calculator, motivation and exclusive access to our Private Support Group where will be by your side every step of the way!
Click on the image below of one of our Strong Athletes for more details and how YOU can be a part of the STRONG ATHLETE Group Coaching Program!
Team Strong Athlete