Must Try Paleo Protein Pancakes
Around here we love protein and we love pancakes so you can imagine how much we LOVE protein pancakes!!!
As you know, protein is the building blocks for muscle recovery and growth as well as keeping your metabolic fires stoked so we say eat up!
I swear we’ve tried at least a hundred different protein pancake recipes over the years with many faults and fails however there have been a few hits.
This is one of our favourites – Paleo Protein Pancakes – and the best part is that it’s simple!
From our kitchen to yours, here you go…
Paleo Protein Pancake Recipe
- 1/2 cup cooked organic sweet potato
- 3 large organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons of organic hemp hearts
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender (cooked sweet potato) and blend until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick skillet pan
- Add teaspoon of coconut oil until melted
- Pour mixture into pan in whatever size pancakes you desire
Optional: Top with organic raspberries and a few drops of organic maple syrup 🙂
After over a decade of working with elite athletes, we know what works, and we make it our mission to help you reach your goals and unleash the athlete in you!
We are here to help you so tell us what your goals are, what you’re struggling with, and how we can help you by CLICKING HERE!